[ HepMC Savannah ]
[ HepMC Homepage ]
[ Downloads ]
[ 2.06 Overview ]
[ ParticleData classes ]
[ Fortran wrappers ]
[ output ]
[ iterators ]
[ install location ]
[ named weights ]
[ Polarization ]
GenEvent::weights() is used in some cases to contain different
weights for different PDF's, etc.
Users need the ability to attach a name to these weights.
See support request 108775.
- WeightContainer can now mimic a map containing named weights.
- Changes are fully backwards compatible.
It can still be accessed as a simple vector of doubles.
- new methods:
- write( std::ostream& )
- has_key( const std::string& )
- double& operator( const std::string& )
- bool operator==( const WeightContainer & ) const
- bool operator!=( const WeightContainer & ) const